Hello! I am Dr. Dionne Kress
I am the creator of the Stress to Success Framework and my mission is to help overachievers have less stress and more success in their lives and business. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
My goal is to help you feel less stress and more success in your life and work than you ever thought possible. I have created a process using my Stress to Success Framework that helps you to discover the root cause of your stress.
Here’s the deal, I am here to work with so you can become more successful and achieve your greatest potential resulting in a happier life. I know it may be hard to believe but it is possible!
Let me start by giving you my definition of success:
• Success is when your body is healthy and energized.
• You have a positive mind-set, which acts as your internal motivational speaker.
• The relationships in your life are supportive and enjoyable.
• You experience happiness in life and business because you are living with vitality and have a sense of purpose and passion.
Success means nurturing your health, shifting your mindset, enjoying your relationships, and experiencing happiness so you can achieve your greatest potential in life and business.
I strongly believe we are all capable of living a happy and successful life simply by getting to the root cause of our stress. Don’t laugh its true! I made a discovery about stress management that has changed my life and I want to help you change yours.
- Being an overachiever myself, I have felt the effects of being stressed out, stuck and confused about why I was not achieving my greatest potential.
- I was using the traditional stress management approaches, we all know them: exercise, alcohol, food, mediation.
- These stress management approaches left me feeling more stressed, frustrated, defeated.
- Then one day it hit me; it was not my body that was causing me stress it was my internal critical self-voice. The voice that reminds you of your self-limiting beliefs and makes you doubt yourself.
Exercise, food, alcohol, and meditation only provided short-term stress relief. It took me years to figure out that my internal critic voice was stressing me out because she kept telling me I was not good enough, smart enough, and would never achieve success.
My internal critic instilled self-limiting beliefs and self-doubt. The day I decided to quiet that internal critic and shift my mindset from being negative to one that was positive and supportive was the day my life changed!
Overachievers, like you and me frequently have a love/hate relationship with stress.
- Secretly we thrive on it; it keeps us focused on our goals and motivates us to achieve more.
- Secretly, we hate it and deep down know we are committing a slow suicide.
• Our health deteriorates, we develop high blood pressure, we over eat, over drink
• We pressure ourselves to do more; push our limits to achieve more
• We sacrifice our relationships, miss out on time with family and friends
• We begin to feel depressed and defeated; confused about why we work so hard
• We question what we are actually trying to accomplish
• We begin to question the point and purpose of it all